More cards are on the way and will be arriving in about two weeks! Check out the printable affirmation cards here.
An affirmation opens the door. It's a beginning point on the path to change." - Louise Hay
The words you think and say to and about yourself have a huge impact on how you feel and the way you live your life. This is why using affirmations is so important! If you want to have more inner peace, joy, harmony, abundance (just to name a few), you have to focus on and speak life about what you want.
One definition of affirmations (from Jack Canfield) is "simple, positive statements declaring specific goals in their completed states."
I've been using affirmations for over 10 years now, and they have allowed me to improve myself and my life greatly. They help me:
- Become aware of my thoughts so I can focus on the ones that serve me.
- Form a more positive, productive mindset.
- Improve the quality of my life.
- Create the positive changes I need to make in myself and my life.
The Find Your Calm Affirmation Bundle will allow you to find your calm when you need to wherever you are!
You get both the Digital Find Your Calm Affirmation Cards (which has 30 affirmations) and the Affirm Your Calm Audio which includes 50+ affirmations on:
- Handling life's challenges
- Inner peace
- Letting go
- Letting go of the how + when
Using these tools will:
🗸 Allow you to tap into your inner peace in just a few minutes a day.
🗸 Are a great way to get started with your calm and affirmation practice.
🗸 Help you stay focused on the positive and what you want more of (i.e., peace, harmony, joy).
🗸 Become aware of your thoughts (so you can change the negative ones to ones that better save you).
🗸 Increase your positive energy and optimism.
Ideas for using the cards:
- Choose one in the morning to set the intention and tone for a peaceful and positive day.
- Choose one to focus on during your meditation practice
- Take one out to bring you calm when you're having a moment of stress and overwhelm and carry it with you during your day.
Use the audio:
- Right when you wake up in the morning.
- During your meditation practice.
- When you need some calm during the day.
- Before going to bed or as you're falling asleep.
Treat yourself to more inner peace, joy and harmony by clicking "Add to Cart!"
P.S. -- If you need help or have issues unzipping the file, this link should help.